camel-dev mailing list archives

From Ɓukasz Dywicki <l...@code-house.org>
Subject File/Ftp endpoint consumer. prefix
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 19:38:44 GMT
Hey,
I have question about File and FTP endpoints documentation. Both pages on wiki points to consumer.
prefix for some parameters - for example initialDelay or delay, but they are not used at all.
Or at least they are set directly on endpoint (GenericFileEndpoint) instance. If it is used
somewhere else or I am blind? FTP documentation also points to FTPConsumer only (deleteFile,
userFixedDelay). I've walked through code and I've found no usage of these parameters directly
in FtpConsumer. Should these parameters be named delete, useFixedDelay and so on?

Best regards,
Lukasz Dywicki
--
Code-House