camel-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Building the manual.....
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 14:41:23 GMT
On Friday, May 18, 2012 09:18:26 AM Willem Jiang wrote:
> It sounds good.
> When we get it done, we need to update the release manager page for
> adding the profile when doing the release.

Shouldn't need to.   I updated the tooling pom.xml to build the manual for
most of the profiles where it would be needed.  The release, deploy, and
apache-release profiles being among them.  Thus, nothing really to update
docs wise.  :-)

In anycase, "mvn -T 8 -Pfastinstall" now completes more often than not.  :-)

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp