camel-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Camel.trunk.fulltest.java7 - Build # 86 - Fixed
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 20:38:43 GMT
On Thursday, May 10, 2012 10:33:50 PM Christian Müller wrote:
> The first Java 7 build which passed!!!
>
> Many thanks to Dan, Claus and all other who worked on this.

I wouldn't say it passed.   Half the modules are skipped.  :-(

There seems to be an issue with Camels build and the Maven parallel builds
where it dies with a "success" half way through.  I've seen it many times on
my own machine as well.   Not sure what is going on with it.

For some reason, the Jenkins thing has been configured with -T3.  I've
turned that off for now.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp