camel-dev mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <>
Subject Re: Getting closer with Java7....
Date Thu, 31 May 2012 09:03:36 GMT
Hi Christian,

Yeah the good question of yours is what the *exact* version of JDK 7 we've
got by the CI-Server box (Ubuntu). Those tests failing on CI-Server do pass
by me as well (JDK 7 both on WIN as well as OS X). So why the suspection by
my previous post: "I suspect this has to do with a bug in JDK 7 itself. "..
With that I meant on Ubuntu.

Who knows this? And if INFRA could eventuelly upgrade the installed JDK 7
version there? In worst case we should probably put a
System.out.println(System.getProperty("java.version")) somewhere in
TestSupport or the like to get the answer to this question on Ubuntu :-)