camel-dev mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <babak.vah...@swissonline.ch>
Subject Re: Thoughts about camel-example-tracer which is currently broken
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 07:05:31 GMT
Hi Christian

First of all whish you enough strength to overcome this... This fu..ing life
doesn't worth anything.

Your fix indeed now does the trick (usage of the goal 'test-enhance' instead
of 'enhance'), that's by now we *only do touch* the classes on the test
class path (package org.apache.camel.examples), which is also shown while
maven is running:

[INFO] --- openjpa-maven-plugin:2.2.0:test-enhance (test enhancer) @
camel-jpa ---
30  camel  INFO   [main] openjpa.Tool - Enhancer running on type
"org.apache.camel.examples.Address".
107  camel  INFO   [main] openjpa.Tool - Enhancer running on type
"org.apache.camel.examples.Customer".
128  camel  INFO   [main] openjpa.Tool - Enhancer running on type
"org.apache.camel.examples.MultiSteps".
153  camel  INFO   [main] openjpa.Tool - Enhancer running on type
"org.apache.camel.examples.SendEmail".

Which does make Hibernate-EntityManager used by camel-example-tracer work
properly again.

Though to avoid any confusion I would also remove the path to the both
(*non-test-classpath-classes*) inside the <includes> tag:

org/apache/camel/processor/idempotent/jpa/MessageProcessed.class
org/apache/camel/processor/interceptor/jpa/JpaTraceEventMessage.class

As now they are *skipped* while enhancing anyway...

Babak