camel-dev mailing list archives

From megachucky <>
Subject Re: Improving the Documentation (Articles, Presentations, etc.)
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 10:59:39 GMT
I agree to Raul's comments about documentation.

Most important ones IMO:
1) Easy getting started guide + add this link to => This is where new useres start usually
2) Refactor architecture page

Afterwards, the other stuff can be done
- improve articles / presentations / etc. page again (better sorting,
including information about years etc.)
- uniform component description pages
- etc.

Apart from improving the content, I also agree that the website should be
redesigned. Compared to Cassandra and CouchDB, Camel looks like Stone Age
:-) However, IMO improving the content is more important.

 Best regards,
    Kai W&auml;hner
    Twitter: @KaiWaehner