camel-dev mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <babak.vah...@swissonline.ch>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1336836 - in /camel/trunk/components/camel-jaxb/src: main/java/org/apache/camel/converter/jaxb/JaxbDataFormat.java test/java/org/apache/camel/converter/jaxb/JaxbDataFormatMultipleNamespacesTest.java
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 07:16:11 GMT
Good morning

Not sure if I'm missing anything here about the requested feature but I
think there's no extra feature/functionality we should provide for this
as that's already given out of the box through the JAXB's own *public*
API:

See the Javadoc examples here:

http://docs.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/javax/xml/bind/annotation/XmlSchema.html

Also in Camel source itself we've got a lot of usages of this, like:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/camel-core/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/package-info.java

The only think the folks should remember is that by each invocation
of xjc this package-info.java file get's overwritten, so they should keep
the "-npa" option in mind if they don't want to loose their custom
namespace prefixes. Also the equivalent maven plugin (maven-jaxb2-plugin)
does provide the same "-npa" option as well.

Babak