camel-dev mailing list archives

From Bernard Ligny <bernard.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OriginalMsg - Why is (only) the body cloned for JMS messages ?
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 08:40:49 GMT
One more - and last - thing.
I've just performed some additionnal tests this morning.

The (complete) patch you've suggested, eg:
            this.originalInMessage.setBody( exchange.getIn().getBody() );
            this.originalInMessage.setHeaders( exchange.getIn().getHeaders()
);
            this.originalInMessage.setAttachments(
exchange.getIn().getAttachments() );
is *NOT* working

The only "always-working" solution (at least with ActiveMQ) is copying the
whole message through:
            this.originalInMessage = exchange.getIn().copy();

So I'm finally going to keep this satisfying solution...

<END-OF-STORY>

Regards,

Bernard.