camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Problem with Camel commands and and Karaf 3
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2012 09:18:14 GMT
Hi all,

we provide some camel commands for karaf in our distro. With Karaf 3
there are some incompatible changes in the command API. So currently
camel does not install on Karaf 3.
I will try to work out a solution for the commands to ideally make them
compatible.

For the moment though I propose we remove the command bundle from the
camel-core feature and move it to a command that can be installed
spearately. So Camel can already be used and tested on Karaf 3. Is this
ok? If yes for what versions of camel should I do this change? I think
2.9.x and trunk could make sense.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider