camel-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Remove Camel HTTP component in Camel 3.0?
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 15:13:38 GMT
Hi Glen,

currently, the component Camel code is exactly the same, only the HTTP
client used is different.

I noticed (and Claus too) an issue on this component (it always uses a
CachedOutputStream which mean that a file is created in tmp dir at every
call).

+1 to rename http4 to http and flag "http3" as deprecated.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré