camel-dev mailing list archives

From saikat <saikatjue...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel VM Classcastexception
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 12:18:28 GMT

My intention is to consume a request from cxf webservice and pass it to VM
in a particular jar. A completely different jar is responsible for getting
the request from that particular VM and submitting it to a new producer
webservice. But when I am trying to cast producer webservice response to
consumer webservice response, I am getting classcastexception. Although the
response classes are following same package structure but belong to
different jars. May be the issue related to serialization of the
object/classloader. My response objects implement java.io.Serializable.
Please let me know how I can resolve the issue.

-Saikat