camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Two questions
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 19:53:35 GMT
No idea for 2).
For 1), have a look at [1]. There is a "validate" profile which you can use
to check whether all dependencies could be resolved or not. But starting
with the maven dependency tree of this module (mvn dependency:tree) is a
good starting point.

[1] http://camel.apache.org/building.html

Best,
Christian