camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: About Camel source which doesn't build under Maven 3.0.4
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 11:24:10 GMT
Well the problem is that Apache Maven do a patch release that is not
backwards compatible.
Why couldn't they wait for Maven 3.1.0 to do this change.

We could @deprecated camel-msv and remove it from Camel 2.11 onwards.
I do not assume many is using it.

Any thoughts?

Or have someone repackage the *bridge* JAR and maybe host it in the SMX repo.
Then we could switch to use that JAR instead.