camel-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Camel and MongoDB
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 08:08:40 GMT
BTW, there are also some tests in the other camel component which
dependents on other online service are not enable by default.
Such as camel-twitter, camel-xmpp. If the user wants to run the test
himself, he could enable the test by setting up the accounts and using
a special maven profile.

>>> Nabble.com.

--
Willem