camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Mueller <cmuel...@apache.org>
Subject Camel.trunk.fulltest.windows - still Failing
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2012 18:03:20 GMT
We have again and again a problem to get our Windows build running after one of our tests fails
[1]. It looks like the test took to long. The process itself is still existing and prevents
Jenkins in the next build to delete the camel-core-XXX.jar artifact. This is the reason for
all next build failures.
The right solution of course is to get the issue with this test fixed. We are working on this.
But until we get this fixed, It would be very helpful for us if someone could kill the hanging
process for us or guide as how we can do it.

Gavin closed my issue [2] and suggested to ask here for help.

[1] https://builds.apache.org/view/A-F/view/Camel/job/Camel.trunk.fulltest.windows/311/consoleFull

Thanks in advance,
Christian