camel-dev mailing list archives

From sebbes <>
Subject Camel & threadpools
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 05:12:29 GMT

I am dynamically creating and removing routes, using the SftpConsumer (my
use case is to trigger file downloads from an sftp connection as streams via
RMI). After I have removed the routes (and stopped the consumers) I still
see the threadpools created with each and every route. The threads are still
alive. How can I kill the threads? Alternatively, can I reuse the same
threadpool for my routes? The sftp endpoint stays the same, but the file to
download and the stream to write into changes every time.

Any help is appreciated.