camel-dev mailing list archives

From Git at Apache <...@git.apache.org>
Subject camel pull request: Handle Jetty's removal of method ServletContextHandler.addFilter(String,String,int)
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2012 17:03:51 GMT
GitHub user rwfowler synchronized the pull request at
https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/1

----
Handle Jetty's removal of method ServletContextHandler.addFilter(String,String,int)

Jetty no longer has a ServletContextHandler.addFilter(String,String,int) method in 8.x versions.
I looked at Jetty's FilterMapping.setDispatcherTypes() method and it appears to me that, calling
ServletContextHandler.addFilter(String,String,EnumSet<DispatcherType>) with null for
the third parameter does the same thing.
----

You can merge this pull request into a Git repository by running
$ git pull https://github.com/rwfowler/camel fixComponentAddFilter

Alternatively you can review and apply these changes as the patch at
https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/1.patch