camel-dev mailing list archives

From Alessio Giannetti <alessio.gianne...@gmail.com>
Subject PropertiesComponent on errorHandler properties
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 12:19:17 GMT
Using Camel I noticed that the PropertiesComponent works only on the Uri
definition.

Could I suggest to make the PropertiesComponent working on errorHandler
definition?

Normally properties
like maximumRedeliveries, redeliverDelay, retryAttemptedLogLevel for the
redelivery policy used by the errorHandler are make configurable.

I had to put the configuration of my errorHandler and redeliveryPolicy out
of the camel context to use the spring's placeholder.

What do you think about it?