camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Camel 2.9.1 Release
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 14:24:39 GMT
Hi Babak, most of those are assigned to me and is ongoing work. Since
then I discovered issues with uris in a few other components. My
intention is to resolve as many as I can in 2.9.1. The idea is to pick
up the low hanging fruits now and for the 3.0 release all camel uris to
be proper uris.

In addition to these issues I am sure others will be resolved as well,
so I think the number of issues solved in 2.9.1 will be somewhere
between 80 and 100.

Cheers,
Hadrian