camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Dropping support for Camel 2.7.x
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2012 22:50:00 GMT
I fighted the entire weekend with two failing unit tests you can find
below. Instead of disabling the tests I tried to fix them, but without luck
until now (we don't have any rush with the Camel 2.7.4 release). Any help
to fix these issues are very appreciated. I'm running the Camel 2.7.3 unit
tests to see whether these issues are introduced in this release or not.

[1] org.apache.camel.component.file.FileProduceAppendTest.testAppendFile

Keep your posted.