camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.8.4
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 14:21:08 GMT
Babak, thanks again for the camel-3774 fixes.

We publish things that are likely to be reused. We have the camel-test
kit users are supposed to use. The way we test individual components is
not necessarily relevant and it could change at any time. The camel-core
tests were there before camel-test existed so there are some historic
reasons and constant opportunities for improvement, things you're so
good at :).

Hadrian