camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] - Add camel-test-spring component
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 21:07:39 GMT
Revision [3] is just the tip of the iceberg. There were other before
mostly related to using dynamic ports and proper cleanup that allowed
the forkMode='once'. One of the other components that would greatly
benefit from that is camel-jms.

On the hanging test on Windows, that's obviously an issue that has to be
resolved and has little to do with the improvements I mentioned. My only
Windows system is an Atom based netbook which I rarely use, I cannot
confirm or deny experiencing that. Christian and Willem are usually
pretty fast at resolving Windows issues.

Speaking of CI and jenkins, I don't know of any asf project that takes
that long to test and sucks so many resources. Fwiw, that's one of the
improvements on my agenda for 3.0.

Cheers,
Hadrian