camel-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Dropping support for Camel 2.7.x
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 15:47:27 GMT
On Saturday, December 31, 2011 7:43:26 PM Christian Müller wrote:
> When we release Camel 2.9.0 (expected in the next days) and start working
> on Camel 2.10, I would like to cut a new release from the camel-2.7.x
> branch which will be in my opinion the last Camel 2.7 release because we
> discussed to support the two privios relases which then are Camel 2.8 and
> 2.9.
> What do you think?

I'm OK with dropping planned support for 2.7.x.  However, we should keep the
branch in place and the Jenkins builds setup (maybe disabled, but really, if
there are no svn commits on the branch, they shouldn't trigger) so that if we
do need to spin another build for any reason, we can.

Daniel Kulp -
Talend Community Coder -

View raw message