camel-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <>
Subject Re: Setup SVN branch for the new 2.9 release
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 14:36:38 GMT
On Tuesday, January 03, 2012 1:07:04 PM Claus Ibsen wrote:
> Hi
> We need to setup the SVN branch for the 2.9 branch.
> And also I think the svnmerge stuff need to be adjusted, so the new
> 2.9 branch will
> look at "trunk" as source.
> And the 2.8 branch should look at the "2.9 branch" as source.
> I think this is how Dan set it up perviously for the 2.8 and 2.7 branches.
> Also when creating the 2.9 branch, we may just use the current trunk
> as starting location,
> to get all the latest fixes and improvements.

I'll take care of this later today or tomorrow morning.   It can be a bit
tricky as we want 2.9.x to look at trunk, but then we also need to update
2.8.x to look at 2.9.x.   It generally works best if we go through all the
outstanding merges on 2.8.x first and either block or merge them so there is a
clean slate when we update all the props.

Daniel Kulp -
Talend Community Coder -

View raw message