camel-dev mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] - Add camel-test-spring component
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 16:03:01 GMT

you mentioned a really good point regarding the improvements by camel-cxf
testing that I intended to bring into the discussion for today anyway:

Last night I was looking at my monitor as the full build on Windows (build
216) was running and was really stumped as the test:

Was running, running and running again [1] for exactly 365 minutes, that's
more than 6 hours!

At the last Jenkins killed the build process and now I assume because of
that (and maybe some other reasons as well) we're banned from the build on
Windows due to previous failure(s) [2].

I assume your mentioned revisions like [3] by your post.