camel-dev mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Trunk-Code-Cleanup
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 15:43:39 GMT

Through [1] & [2] the issues being mentioned by this thread have been
already resolved. Before beginning of this activity
I used to see 1991 compiler warnings, however right now only 310 are left,
mostly because of the raw type references to the
generic type ProcessorDefinition whose fixing would be not that trivial but
hope to fix it as well at sometimes later. There're
also two remaining tasks which we should better postpone, for which I've
opened [3] to track by a Camel 3.x release.

That would be great if we could keep on that quality as otherwise in just
couple of months we would be again there where we began
with this! My thanks also to Claus & Hadrian for assisting me on the JIRA
tickets at the time I couldn't touch the code by myself.