camel-dev mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.7.5
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 23:49:41 GMT
Hi again,

Another thing I just realized in your output is that prince installation on
your box is looking for some license file which it apparently cann't find:

[INFO] [prince] prince: ../license/license.dat: warning: could not load

This is really odd, as if you compare your prince output with mine, you see
that on my box it doesn't search for any license, as it's a free copy :-)

At latest by now we both know why the 2.7.5 tarball & zip artifacts on
central repo don't contain proper PDF :-(

Thanks for looking into this!