camel-dev mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Dropping support for Camel 2.7.x
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 12:14:29 GMT
Hi Hadrian

Beforehand thanks for the verification of the provided Patch for [1], but:

- Could you please share with us also what was the outcome with the dry run
release as well? Do you've still got proper HTML & PDF docs inside zip &
tarball artifacts?

- And just in the case it comes out that Christian will indeed take over the
release would you please update [2] with maybe just one liner about
princexml installation & putting it on the PATH (Linux/Mac/Windows) before
doing the release. I doubt that Christian is aware of this so that it would
be nice if we have got a short documentation of this Prerequistic as well.

BTW, I don't have Karma to edit the Wiki by myself & your english is for
sure much much better than mine.