camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] - Camel 2.9 release
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 22:57:17 GMT
@Hadrian: Coming back to your proposal to have micro releases after 4 - 6
weeks (ReRo -> [1]). Originally I was thinking about to have micro releases
after 6 - 8 weeks. But I thought this is too often because of the work for
the release manager and all other people who are involved (testing the
release, ...). But may we will see more release managers in the future
(like me) and than we may can handle the work. We can start with a 6 weeks
cycle and see how it works for us. Sounds good for all of you?

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Release_early,_release_often

Best,
Christian