camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: intended scope of CamelAuthorizationException?
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 16:10:17 GMT
Hi

Its used by camel-shiro and camel-spring-security, where you can
define a security policy in the DSL.
There is a AuthorizationPolicy in the SPI package in camel-core.

I guess its intend is to be used when an user is denied an action, and
Camel should not process the message,
whether that deny was due authorization or authentication error.

However as always maybe it needs to be better documented, or we need
more fine grained exceptions?

Any thoughts?

--
Claus Ibsen