camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: code snippets broken on confluence wiki
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 15:53:34 GMT
Hi

Thanks for reporting.

You can try browsing the source code on trunk and find the unit test
that provided the snippet tags for  the wiki documentation.
What happens sometime is that an unit test gets refactored, and then
the wiki pages may get out of sync.

However in this case it was not the case.

The dynamic page is correct
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/SEDA

The sync from cwiki -> html runs once in a while, so I guess Apache
ought to get the page properly updated.

--
Claus Ibsen