camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.9.0
Date Sat, 31 Dec 2011 22:37:54 GMT
Looks like we managed to release 2.9.0 in 2011. The vote passes with:

[6] +1 (cibsen, cmueller, ningjiang, cshneider, joed, hadrian)
[2] +1 non-binding (jbonofre, iocanel)
[0] -1

Thanks to all who voted. I will take care of the publishing the
artifacts, but it may be 2012 before everything gets into the central
repositories.

Hadrian

--
Hadrian Zbarcea