camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <>
Subject Re: Whats about a camel-all feature
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2011 07:24:22 GMT
Hi Christian,

I don´t think that would help much. Our recent problem where some
dependencies where missing would
not have shown in a camel-all feature as in sum they were there. For
users it is also not practical as installing
all camel-modules takes long and consumes a lot of memory.

So I rather propose we write a test that installs each camel feature
separately and checks for problems.
We could also install some typical combinations to make sure these work.

Am 29.12.2011 23:25, schrieb Christian Müller:
> What do you think about a "camel-all" features which installs all available
> Camel features with one command? This make it more easy to install all
> Camel features in Karaf/SMX and see if it works.
> Best,
> Christian

Christian Schneider

Open Source Architect