camel-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.9.0
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2011 08:04:45 GMT
Hi guys,

I tested all Camel features one by one, in a Karaf 2.2.4 installed from
scratch:

- camel-cxf: failed out of the box as it requires tuning of jre.properties
- camel-jibx: missing dependency to javax.xml.stream (woodstox)
- camel-xstream: missing dependency to javax.xml.stream (woodstox)
- camel-spring-ws: failed out of the box as it requires tuning of
jre.properties
- camel-hdfs: missing dependency to javax.xml.bind (JAXB)
- camel-soap: missing dependency to javax.xml.bind (JAXB)
- camel-atom: missing dependency to javax.xml.stream (woodstox)
- camel-rss: missing dependency to javax.xml.stream (woodstox)

I saw another potential issue on the camel-spring-* features. Currently,
these features reference directly Spring bundles.
It would be luch more clean to reference the Karaf spring features.

I raised the corresponding Jira to fix these issues.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré