camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject [CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.9.0
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 15:25:42 GMT
I think there were enough -1s to cancel this vote and redo this release.
The artifacts were ok, the only issues found were only related to OSGi.
I'll look into automating the release sanity in an OSGi environment as
well, as it may help with identifying such issues earlier.

One more note: please keep in mind that before a release vote passes,
there is always a chance of having to redo it and we should limit the
number of patches while a release is in progress.

I assume we're still shooting for releasing 2.9.0 this year, so I'll
prepare for another 2.9.0 release (I'll remember to remove the tag this
time).

Cheers,
Hadrian

--