camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.9.0
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 14:57:15 GMT
Not exactly. Most of the packages are exported by Karaf by default. The
problem is that these exports need to be replaced by better versions for
cxf to work.
See Dan´s Blog : http://www.dankulp.com/blog/2011/11/apache-cxf-in-osgi/

To make things easier for users I added a template jre.properties.cxf
for the current Karaf 2.2.5 distro. So users only have to rename a file.

Guillaume currently tries to figure out a way how to make this easier in
the future so no manipulation of the jre.properties is required.

Christian

--

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de