camel-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] - Camel 2.9 release
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 12:44:16 GMT
I know Dan is in the middle of CXF release.

If Hadrian doesn't have any other plan to do it, I can do the release
tomorrow morning which means you have 12 hours to catch up the release
train :).

Please let me know if you have any other thought.

Willem
FuseSource
Web: http://www.fusesource.com
          http://jnn.javaeye.com (Chinese)