camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] - Align Camel karaf commands as Karaf is doing
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 13:08:19 GMT
Hi Claus,

karaf uses namings like:
bundle:list
service:list

These are resource oriented what means that the scheme bundle references
a resource type.

camel:route-list
is not resource oriented. camel references a framwork.

camel-route:list
would be more similar to karaf. Of course we can not simply write
route:list as this would clash to soon with other frameworks.

Christian

--

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de