camel-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] - Camel 2.9 release
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 01:05:31 GMT
Cut a release kit is not hard thing, It just takes 4 hours even with my
poor 64KBS  uploading internet connection.

The hard part is we need to make sure the branch is ready for release.
It could be lots of work to test the snapshot to avoid cutting the
release several times.

It could be better if we can make the release branch stable for a week
to run some addition tests.

Just my 2 cents.

--
Willem