camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] - Camel 2.9 release
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 13:40:44 GMT
Agree. We should aim to get a release well before the Holidays, ideally
in about 2 weeks. Not counting the vote we have some 10 days to
stabilize the code, which shouldn't be hard, as all the tests are passing.

What are the issues that are pending for 2.9? I know JB was looking into
a namespaces issues in Karaf for instance. I will do a couple of dry
runs this week to avoid surprises with the release process.

Cheers,
Hadrian

--
Hadrian Zbarcea