camel-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Camel.trunk.fulltest.windows - Build # 135 - Still Failing
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 21:47:31 GMT
On Wednesday, December 14, 2011 10:40:02 PM Christian Müller wrote:
> I'm wondering whether we do anything wrong here.
> Do other projects have the same issue? Or do we may leak any file
> references?

I disabled the Windows builds for CXF as the jars become completely locked.
I can get them to pass once after the machine is rebooted, but never again so
I kind of gave up.   I have no idea what is going on and no-one seems to have
enough access to the machine to really figure it out.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp