camel-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.9.0
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 16:37:47 GMT
On Thursday, December 22, 2011 6:28:23 PM Ioannis Canellos wrote:
> > To load these API bundle or not depends on whether OSGi container export
> > these packages or not by default,
> > It is not easy to support these two use case in a single apache-camel
> > features.xml, So I added xml-specs-api feature in the apache-camel
> > features.xml.
>
> A solution that comes to my mind is to use the obr resolver. However, I
> think that there is a bug related to that which will not allow the resolver
> to properly understand if the package is masked or not not.

Well, there are also a LOT of other issues with using the OBR resolver with
CXF.    There is a ton of valid use cases with CXF that will suddenly break if
you do that.   Mostly due to all the optional imports.   Once we get the cxf-
bundle split into individual bundles that don't have everything marked
optional, much of  that problem goes away.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp