camel-dev mailing list archives

From ychawla <>
Subject Re: Camel Email Component Missing Attachments
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 17:58:20 GMT
Hi Phil,
I saw the same behavior for a Mail Server we are going against.  I am
thinking it would be great to have a configuration on the endpoint like

There can a check around this block:

  if (disposition != null && (disposition.equalsIgnoreCase(Part.ATTACHMENT)
|| disposition.equalsIgnoreCase(Part.INLINE))) { }

The critical check on the file name should still be performed:

                    String fileName = part.getFileName();
                    if (fileName != null)

I would be willing to work on a patch if the Camel commiters think this is a
good approach.