camel-dev mailing list archives

From bvahdat <>
Subject Re: The big svn:ignore commit
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2011 09:02:54 GMT

For me the issue on eclipse was actually already resolved through your
svn:ignore commit on the trunk even before this commit, see [1].

Completely another point:
IMHO I assume because of the same regular expression inspiration by svn, we
used to have the issue [2] caused by maven. I think there we should stick to
the *exact* file names, that's *.ipr, *, *.iml, *.iws the same way as it's
done for the eclipse resources as well (.classpath & .project).

Yesterday it was JAXB resources puzzling us, tomorrow it could be some other
technology resources. This however is completly another story...