camel-dev mailing list archives

From geemang <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] - Camel 2.9 release
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 21:09:37 GMT
Hi Guys,

Whats the plan to get onto Spring 3.1?

I'm a heavy Grails user and Camel routing is core to every app my company
develops on Grails.

The near pending release of Grails 2.0 (which embeds Spring 3.1) is tracking
the Spring 3.1 release schedule

I am helping rev the Grails camel plugins ( e.g., to Grails 2.0 and trying to get in
synch with the latest Camel version release.

We'd like to to target camel 2.9 but are worried about it's older Spring
3.06 dependencies.

I'm hoping we could spure some momentum to get Camel 2.9 to release on
Spring 3.1. Crazy idea???

BTW: I'm using Camel 2.8.3 in Grails 2.0RC2 (with the Spring 3.1RC libs) so
far so good.