camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <>
Subject Re: Camel CMIS component
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2011 13:52:17 GMT

After your review, if you consider that the code is acceptable with
minor fixes, I'd suggest committing the patch *as is* and then add your
fixes in a follow-up commit (unless the change is really, really minor).
The reason is that the patch can that be tracked to the original author,
who granted licence for inclusion for the particular patch he submitted.