camel-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [IDEA] - camel-cxf, make it easier to enable logging in/out
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2011 18:41:30 GMT
Hi Claus,

It's interesting, and, definitely, it makes sense.

Regarding the implementation, I remember that Christian Schneider talked
about a "change" in CXF to enhance the logging. If I remember well, he
talked about shipping logging in in/out by default, and enabling it by
configuration (if I understood right ;)).

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré