camel-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <>
Subject Re: Issues list is setup....
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 22:10:08 GMT
On Tuesday, November 15, 2011 1:48:30 PM Christian Müller wrote:
> INFRA mentioned in the JIRA [1]: "Remember to change your Jira
> Notifications scheme to match or your dev@ lists will continue to receive
> the Jira mails! "
> Did somebody already changed it? I'm not sure what they mean and how to
> change it...

Yea.  That's what I did this morning to get the JIRA notices onto the new
list.   Requires JIRA admin privs and knowledge on how to edit and update the
projects notification scheme.   Not something most people EVER have to deal
with.   About the only time is when a project graduates from the incubator or
sets up a new list.

> [1]
> Best,
> Christian