camel-dev mailing list archives

From bvahdat <>
Subject Re: Unit test failure on trunk in camel-saxon
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 15:38:33 GMT
Hi Jon,

Thanks a lot for your commitment on this and bringing that behaviour back
into the play.

Other than this I've got another concern which I would really appreciate if
you could take a look at:

As you can see in [1] the links on your old blog entry seem to point to
out-dated eclipse templates (I assume that was at the time before camel went
TLP). For example the second "here" link there points to a file with the
following content:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

Would it be possible for you to make those two "here" & "here" links inside
that blog entry point to [2] & [3].