camel-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.9.0-RC1
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2011 13:40:06 GMT
There are some SNAPSHOT dependencies in the apache-camel feature are not
addressed in this release candidate.
They are
cometd-java-server-bundle-version
quickfix-bundle-version

I'm not sure why the maven release pulgin can't find out these issue,
maybe we need to grep the SNAPSHOT among the poms before doing the release.

--
Willem